AFR's Metalized Fiber Cable
Advanced Fiber Resources (AFR) debuted its latest addition to the AFR family of products, a Metalized Fiber Cable during a recent trade show. A metal film is deposited on the fiber surface using a sputtering process. Metalized fiber can be soldered into a package to achieve a hermetically sealed environment that also provides a highly reliable interconnection for optical devices. The fiber is specifically designed for optoelectronic packaging and can be used in passive and active devices.
AFR can provide a remarkable range of customized optical solutions.
– Singlemode, multimode or polarization maintaining fiber
– In-house controlled metaligation
– Meet Telcordia requirements
– Designed for butterfly package
– Easy to solder
– Custom configurations available
– Butterfly fiber feed-though
– TO coaxial package fiber feed- though
– Hermetic packages
To obtain samples and additional product information, contact Amplitude Technical Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.